Ready to return to your legal career? Considering a move in house move? Would you like a more generalist role? Join for insights & advice.
Book your place here
This panel event will examine how lawyers who began their careers in private practice can pivot to a commercial in house role. We will be joined by a panel of women who have made this move and who will share their advice and experience. We will cover
- What makes a successful in house counsel
- Becoming a business partner
- Key skills/attributes for an in house lawyer
- How to make the transition from private practice to in-house
- What you need to ask yourself before making the move
The panel includes Elaine Hutton, who originally trained at Clifford Chance and who later became a General Counsel at Apple, Channel 4 Television and Freemantle Media and Rachel Chapman who worked at Norton Rose and Ashurst before moving in house with organisations including News International and BT. Others to be announced.
This will be highly practical event and there will be plenty of time for you to have your own questions answered.
Reserve your place here